Wednesday 14 August 2013

A summer of sport VI (for NHM)

The Bolshoi are Back!


This week I took the great pleasure in visiting the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden to watch the Bolshoi ballet dancers perform Jewels. The Bolshoi are in London for just three weeks and I highly recommend you try to get tickets!

I am not a ballet dancer. I never have been and it is probably safe to say I never will be either - but I do love the bewitchment of a beautiful ballet performance. Besides, even the most superficial study of abundantly talented dancers, as the Bolshoi most certainly are, not just entertains me, it also teaches me. Here are a few things I have learnt from the Bolshoi... via NorthHantsMum...


http://northhantsmum.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/a-summer-of-sport-vi/

No comments:

Post a Comment